Terms and General Conditions of Sales for off-premises contracts, effective as of 10 October 2015.
The website testyoursemen.com is owned by Centrum Planowania Rodziny,5/U1 Kazachska street, 02-999 Warsaw. The business activity has been entered into the register of business operations kept by the Mayor of the Capital City of Warsaw under the number 172540, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 951 194 76 56, REGON (Business Registry Number): 016895770, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
I. General Provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of this Agreement and thereby define the terms and conditions of Sales undertaken by the Seller.
2. Sales are made via the Internet between the one who makes the order, referred to as the Customer, and the Seller.
3. Each Customer who purchases goods offered by the Seller is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions.
II. Subject of sales
4. The subject of sales is the products presented on www.testyoursemen.com website.
5. All products offered by the Seller are brand new and free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
6. Prices of all the products are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT. The gross price of a product does not include the cost of delivery.
7. Payment for the order completion shall be made in one of the following ways: by transfer, before the delivery of the goods, to the bank account of the Seller (pre-payment), or on delivery, on the receipt of the delivery.
8. The Seller is not responsible for incorrect information submitted by the Buyer.
9. Products can be ordered via the website.
10. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the execution of the Sales Agreement concluded with the Seller. The Customer has the right to access and to amend their data.
11. In order to purchase products, the Customer shall choose a product and submit an order.
12. After the order is successfully submitted, the confirmation of the agreement will be sent by e-mail to the address entered by the Customer during the ordering process.
13. Ordered products will be delivered to: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
14. The cost of delivery can be found on the website testyoursemen.com/en/platnosci-i-dostawa.
15. The deadline for the execution of the Sales Agreement is 1 to 10 working days.
16. In the event whereby the Seller is unable to fulfil its obligation if only because of temporary inability to perform the service with the characteristics ordered by the Customer, The Seller may be released from his liability by performing a replacement service of the same quality and use, for the same price or remuneration, and informing the Customer in writing of its right to refuse the replacement service, and withdraw from the Agreement with the return of the goods at the Seller's expense. In such case, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Polish Journal of Laws - Dz.U. of 2014, item 827). In such case, goods are returned at the Seller's expense.
17. In the event that products are delivered by Inpost sp. z o.o. courier, a receipt confirmation is required. Entitlements to, and ownership of goods shall transfer to the Customer upon delivery thereof. Upon taking delivery of the goods the Customer shall assume all risks associated with ownership and use of goods, including the risk of loss of or damage to such goods.
18. In case of any damage or destruction that may be associated with the delivery, it is recommended to report the damage within 24 hours from the date of delivery, or, within 7 days, directly to Inpost sp. z o.o..
19. In case of any damage or destruction that may be associated with the delivery, despite there is no damage to the external packaging (mechanical damage of the contents of the package, quantitative shortages or incompleteness of the package, etc.), it is recommended that the Customer report the damage within 24 hours from the date of delivery, and a damage report should be drafted together with the delivery company.
20. In the event that the package is sent to a parcel machine Paczkomat of the postal operator INPOST sp. z. o. o., the confirmation of receipt can be made via the IT system of a parcel machine. Upon the confirmation of receipt of the package, the Customer shall assume all risks associated with ownership and use of goods, especially the risk of loss or damage to such goods.
V. The right of withdrawal
21. If the Agreement was concluded at a distance, the Customer may withdraw from it without giving reasons within 14 days from the release of the goods. The declaration of the withdrawal must be sent to the address of the registered office of the Seller (provided at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions). The declaration can also be sent via e-mail at email@example.com.
22. The 14-day period begins with the date of release of the goods, understood as taking possession of goods by the consumer or a third person indicated by the consumer, but other than the carrier.
23. The Customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, especially the use of the test, or opening of the external packaging that allows any external factors to access the test.
24. The product shall be sent back immediately after the submission of the declaration of the withdrawal, not later than within 14 days, in the unaltered state.
25. The Customer bears the costs of the return of the goods to the Seller, following the withdrawal without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of the release of the goods.
26. The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for any supplementary costs, including the costs of delivery.
27. Seller shall pay to the Client the equivalent of ordered goods and the cost of delivery of the ordered goods - up to the amount corresponding to the cheapest mode of transport available in the offer.
28. Seller may withhold with the refund of money to the receipt of returned goods or confirmation of its shipment.
28. Seller is responsible for processing the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
29. The compliant letter must be sent to the address of the registered office of the Seller (provided at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions). The compliant letter can also be sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. In the event of technical failure, the Seller should be contacted via telephone or e-mail.
31. We kindly inform you that in accordance with the regulation of the Parliament and the Council EU 2018/302 of February 28, 2018, we offer our products to all citizens of the European Union. A detailed list of locations to which We send our products you can check at this url. In case of If you want to choose a different location, please contact us via mail.